Wednesday 15 July 2009

^$HP6)"

Just saw the new HP! So much fun. This one really feels like a movie, meaning that it's very well adapted. I felt like not that many big things happenend, but I was completely into the movie. Everything happens so fast. It has a great pace. AND coolest thing, the first 15 minutes are in 3D! I had never seen a movie in 3D. So strange. I felt like a little kid. The images are just right in front of you, so weird. It's like it's all really there. There was this little girl sitting next to me and she kept reaching out her hands to try and touch the images. I contained myself, but on the inside the little boy in me wanted to jump up and stretch out both arms and get completely immersed by it. It was pretty overwhelming. I wonder how it's like seeing a film entirely in 3D. These 15 minutes were fun, but quite draining as well I must say. So I wonder if my eyes would get used to it after those 15 minutes or that it would start to hurt my head a bit.
Oh, and Emma... *sigh* She cried and stuff. I almost had to cry myself. I can't bear to see her cry. But she looked lovely. And she's so sweet. I loved the scene in the library and she just walks in rambling about Ron and you could see all the other kids thinking, shut the &%*&( up you bloody woman! She looked so pretty as well during the quidditch match.
Now that I've seen the film I feel like re-reading the book. Can't wait for the next HP film either. Only two more left. It will be sad when it will really end. It was a bit sad knowing there was only one book left and after part 7 it would be over. But you knew there would still be the films so the Potter mania would be kept alive. But after the last two films are released it will really be the end. :(

No comments: