Wednesday 22 July 2009

?&I'M A CYBORG, BUT THAT'S OK#_

This film is hilarious it's so crazy. I love Park Chan-Wook. So original. I have no idea how he does it. I think he's the only who's capable of making these kind of films. If you don't know, Park Chan-Wook also made Oldboy which is probably one of his most well known works. This one has the same style, but is much more sweet. It's kind of cute at times and the characters are extremely funny. My stomach hurt from laughing. It's so imaginative. Can't explain really. It's just best you watch it yourself. :D

This day felt like such a drag. I was so bored and felt like I already did everything that I was able to do. So because I ran out of any other ideas I just decided to go bother my parents. Not sure what I will do tomorrow. Only thing I can think of is cinema. But that will be late in the afternoon/early evening, so what to do before that? Art gallery, zoo perhaps? Long ride on the bike? I just want to be part of something. I'm fed up with vacation and basically I feel like I've been on vacation for the past 12 months. I want to start doing something I really want to do...

No comments: