Thursday 30 July 2009

>+GEORGE CLOONEY IS A FOX_&

Can't wait. I'm normally not a big fan of Mr. Clooney, but his voice fits very well here.



The Monkeys are already done. Enjoyed it in all it's shortness. Nice to hear those songs played live. But because they're a quality band it sounded as good as the studio versions so not much new here. Here are some screencaps I took.









I watched Ponyo today ADORABLE!! Incredibly cute. This one is more directed towards the little kids than some of Miyazaki's other works. There are no characters spitting blood in this one, just lots of water :)I felt like a toddler most of the time with a big grin on my face. I loved the characters and the diversity of style in animation. I might go to the cinema tomorrow again as well. There's not much else to do really :D

No comments: