Tuesday 27 April 2010

')GOOD JOB_+

Okay, let's not get too excited here, but seriously, I like my job :D Well, at least when I actually get people who answer the phone. Most of the time you keep dialling and no one picks up. In a way, and I know it's kind of a stupid comparison, but in a way it's like Chatroulette, you never know who you gonna speak to. At first it started to be annoying when you keep dialling but noone answers, but after my break I decided to draw a bit to pass the time which I enjoyed and makes the waiting a lot more bearable. My colleagues are fun and the overall atmosphere is very relaxed and chill, supervisors are really there to help, it's not at all strict. And they put a lot of trust in you which shows, 'cause you can decide for yourself when you take your 15 minute break, there's no real time at which you can take a pause. So it seems I'll be able to last here for longer than four shifts. And right now I feel so much better, I feel excited and ready to start something, it really has stimulated me and gave me a fresh look on things. Basically, I'm happy :)

Apart from Mr. Slimane, Yvan Rodic aka The Facehunter went to Coachella as well and made a video

Coachella from The Facehunter Show on Vimeo.



Shot by Matthew Kristall

1 comment:

Hernâni Gomes said...

Basically, I'm happy :)

Good to know you are much better, you sounded a bit depressed.

I care for U and hope U to be just fine :D