Tuesday 27 April 2010

!~EMOTIONALLY NUMB_+

Yesterday I felt so bored and numb emotionally, it's crazy and kind of scary how on some days I really don't care about life and am able to just waste my time doing absolutely nothing. The day before it was the same, listening to my parents' discussing family issues when I could have spend my time so much more fruitfully. There are days that I NEED to do something, anything or I'll go insane and then there are days like yesterday, the day before, and again today, where I can sit inside doing nothing and not even giving one damn about it. There's no ambition, no inspiration, I'm bascially dead.

Tonight I'm working my first ever shift at the callcenter doing surveys, I'm looking forward to it. I'm ready. :D

10 images posted at random from my ever growing image collection :P










No comments: