Sunday 18 April 2010

_*IT'S GONNA BE A LONG THREE WEEKS,:

Didn't do much today other than taking pictures of myself and working on this drawing/painting

First it's like this



And then you think, hmmm, what to do with the empty spaces which leads to this



I'm not done yet at all, will work on this the upcoming week and finish

Me goofing around

As you can see I started off pretty normal



Jeez look at this one, I always have one eye almost closed and the other one open with the eyebrow in a nice curve, the usual facial expression :p




I like that some are out of focus





Coming to haunt you



Uhrrrrrrrrrr making dirty face :D














I'm still waiting for Foals to leak...

Ash Stymest By Richard Bush



Via COÛTE QUE COÛTE

1 comment:

Hernâni Gomes said...

ahahahahahaha

the one called coming to hunt you made me laugh and laugh and laugh

you´re indeed a funny dude

PS: luv yr hair