Saturday 24 April 2010

"%CALLING PEOPLE+$

I've been watching Takeaway Show episodes for the last two hours or so while working on something for school.
AND I had my training, I'll probably start this week calling people! It was really nice, good atmosphere, cool people, I think I'll last here longer than four days :DD

Awwwww, look at this boy



I find him to be super cute :P

Hmmm maybe I do prefer Owen over Pat Pat?

Run Forrest run!


#65.1 - Final Fantasy - Pour Light is spent
Geüpload door lablogotheque. - Bekijk originele web video's.

Can't believe I just said that, forgive me Mr. Wolf

Freja Beha, she's just lovely


Love that pink skirt thingy and the wet hair look
Shot by Craig McDean, via COÛTE QUE COÛTE

I didn't go to Crystal Castles so I need a replacement which is gonna be either We Were Promised Jetpacks, These New Puritans or New Young Pony Club, which one to choose??? can't go and see them all, perhaps two out of the three, but not all three, need to keep that 7600 euros a year in mind! :(

1 comment:

Hernâni Gomes said...

Go to NYPC and say Tahita I still adore her :D