Tuesday 9 June 2009

<{NEW SHOW PARIS&%

Paris part 2 from The Facehunter Show on Vimeo.


Finally Paris Part 2. Facehunter show. I'm gonna watch it right away.

Good styling, good pose. Nice outfit.

Model: Abbey Lee Kershaw
Photographer: Emma Summerton
Styling: Patti Wilson
Via Models.com


Model: Natallia Krauchanka
Photographer: Eric Guillemain
Via Contributing Editor

Models Luize and Madisyn, both shot by Guillemain. Especially love the close-up shot of Madisyn. What a face, what an intensity. Watch it in full size for the full effect.



Via Eric Guillemain's blog

I'm going to bed early today. They apparently going to call me tomorrow. The thing is that today everyone who auditioned had to call them. If one of the 12 chosen ones would not call it would mean there is a spot left. We were able to call until 5pm today. So you would think they would know by now if there is a spot left yes/no. What's there to wait. Why tomorrow?! They didn't have time to call me anymore today?? I don't get it. I don't like the way they're treating me right now letting me wait so long. Making it seem there still is a possibility when I know tomorrow they will call me back starting by saying 'Unfortunately...'. Sucks.

No comments: