Thursday 4 June 2009

^$GUESS I'M DOING SOMETHING RIGHT)+

So I'm through to the next round, apparently those smiles and enthusiastic faces weren't fake and I can dance. Good to know :)

Now I have to prepare a scene of 3 minutes that I have to come up with myself. Really cool assignment, I like that. Tomorrow I have to be there 9.30 at the least. And well, right now I'm a bit tired and tonight I'll be seeing Phoenix. Will be home after 12pm I assume. Won't be getting a lot of sleep tonight I guess. Bit now let's think about the assignment. I hate that I do feel a bit excited about it all though. It's nice when you're allowed to go through to the next round, means you're doing something right. But it's just the second round, at the end it means as little as the first round. Until you're accepted and allowed to attent their school, you're still left with nothing but this dream of what if. And as much as I love to dream, at moments like this I wish I could just have an empty mind and not start fantasizing about a really cool future of me at that school which might never accept me afterall.
But for now let's think positive. It's a good day :D All smiles!

No comments: