Wednesday 3 June 2009

&%A SMALL DISASTER)=

A small disaster has taken place. Yesterday I found out there's a hole in my left black boot! :( So I brought it to the shoe repair guy thinking he would just fix it for me, the hole doesn't seem that difficult to fix, but it's ripped at what happens to be a pretty difficult place. So fixing it would cost me like 45 euros and I paid something like 60 for the shoes. Only option thus seems to buy new ones. It's really annoying I didn't have the shoes for that long, I feel bad about having to let them go so soon, but it seems I have no other choice. Normally I couldn't care less about shoes, but ever since I bought these boots I've started to care. I'll probably go back into town later today to buy new ones, can't go to the Phoenix concert tomorrow without wearing a pair of black boots! And walking in Chuck Taylor's really isn't the same.

It has been out for a while now, but I still love it, Metric's video for their latest single Sick Muse:

METRIC - Sick Muse - OFFICIAL VIDEO from Metric Music on Vimeo.

No comments: