Friday 12 June 2009

&%PAPAYA, MANGO AND ME()

I'm gonna need another dose of Anna Karina Godard. As you can see in the video below I'm very tired. Just look at those eyes. I feel like I've been eating all day, which is actually what I did. I picked up my parents from the airport with my brother. They returned from their three week vacation in Suriname and brought a lot of fruit especially for me! And I love fruit. Papaya, mango and some sorts you won't find here. Had not done any of those waving on the webcam videos in a long time. So I thought let's just do one. Just for me :) Throw myself out there. Probably going to watch Le Petit Soldat in a couple of minutes. Tomorrow I'll focus on my thesis again. It has been such an exhausting week. My videos come without sound. No microphone. Seems I should turn on the light, it's getting dark. Can you believe I'm already here for 22 years? Sometimes I still can't.



Bitte orca, orca bitte, bitte orca, orca bitteeeeeeee

I thought let's put it on Vimeo to get a better quality, but for some reason it's in fast-forward...

Me being tired and waving to the camera from IanCurtisMinusTheSmoking on Vimeo.

No comments: