Thursday 18 June 2009

<:THIS IS NOT A LOVE STORY. THIS IS A STORY ABOUT LOVE@~

I feel there's no real use of speaking about a movie that I haven't seen yet, neither am going to post the trailer of, but ever since I heard about it I've been so excited for it so now that its release date is getting closer I just wanted to share the anticipation. It's (500) Days Of Summer a small little comedy with a bit of romance kind of film with Zooey Deschanel, the girl with the big eyes and other half of She & Him, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt whom I remember seeing with my mum and brother playing a kid who got switched at birth with this other boy in one of those made for television kind of movies. But since then he's shown so much promise. I loved him in Brick and The Lookout. He's definitely an actor to keep an eye on and he and Deschanel might soon get their big break either with this little film or with one of their other future projects. Joseph's already going to be in Chrisopher Nolan's new film Inception which is a pretty big deal. Early reviews are very positive so I'm even more excited. I had a quick peak at the trailer when it came out, but then stopped watching halfway through not wanting to spoil the fun. But in order to do a bit of promotion for it, here's the poster. :D



Here some She & Him and remember Vimeo is better than YouTube or Dailymotion! Much and much better :)

She & Him (Zooey Deschanel & M. Ward) - Why Do You Let Me Stay Here (Live) - Webster Hall, NY from aekituesday on Vimeo.

No comments: