Tuesday 2 June 2009

"}WHAT I LIKE MOST(&

It's so warm outside. Guess it's offically summer right now. Went to the audition, don't know if they liked it, but at least I didn't screw up. No forgetting my text or any of that. Just have to wait and see if it was good enough. What I like most though is those moments before and after auditioning when you get to talk to your fellow auditioners. It's always nice to meet people with the same interests and same aspirations as you. Tonight I'll probably go and watch a movie since I have what is called a Cineville pass which allows me to go and see as many movies as I want in almost every cinema in Amsterdam except for Pathé for only 17,50 euros a month. In some minutes I might go out and just ride my bike, ending up lying in a field of grass and flowers somewhere. It's actually too hot to go out, but at the same time too beautiful to stay in.

No comments: