Tuesday 9 June 2009

*#STILL WAITING>:

So here's the deal. I'm on the waiting list. They wondered if I had given my all during both auditions. I told them I think I could have shown more, with more energy, more enthusiasm, that it really sizzles, you know, show more passion. :) The guy I talked to who is the person who set up the school asked me about my cultural background and what my plans were. I was a bit afraid to start speaking about my future plans, because I mentioned the possibility of art school and he immediately said yes, I can see that, that's what we all immediately think. Because apparently I have something authentic and it shows in everything I do. Yep yep. Not my words. BUT now I'm a bit afraid that that might work against me. That if there happens to be a place available that when they come to consider me they'll be like, that kid he just have to go to art school, that's where his destiny lies. But noooooooooo. I mean, I would love that as well. But I am stung by the acting bug and because of that the acting will always be my number one desire. And I would love to do that on stage, in the theatre. So please just let me do this. Well, I refuse to get my hopes up. The chance of a spot becoming available is so slim and I doubt they will decide to eventually accept 13 people instead of 12. But the guy will call me back either later this afternoon after 5pm or somewhere tomorrow. However, I have to make sure I'll be available at any moment 'cause when they happen to not be able to reach me the next person on the waiting list will receive a call and take up the empty spot. If that happens I'll throw myself in front of a ... (fill in whatever you want as long as it has fatal consequences). So I'm a bit afraid to leave the house and go to, for example, the cinema or ride my bike because with those activities it often happens I don't notice someone calling me.
If I'm not mistaken the results of the people who were busy doing their exams last month haven't been published yet, so it's a horrible thing to say, but I so hope one of those 12 people who is doing his/her exams this year fails. Cruel to think such things. But either way someone has to die or fail for his/her exams. I can not come up with any other realistic possibility why anyone would suddenly be unable to attend this school next year.

No comments: