Saturday 27 June 2009

@%BUNCH OF STUFF"=

I wish I could be at Glastonbury. Perhaps next year. Who knows.
Bought my Patrick Wolf ticket today. Yay!
Will be posting more on fashion week. They moved from Milan to Paris. I already noticed Gaspard Yurkievich's collection being incredible, as well as Dries Van Noten (not surprised) and Yves Saint Laurent. Jean-Paul Gaultier has some very VERY nice trenchcoats and Givenchy of course brings cool footwear!
I took some pictures of this wall the night I went to see The Brothers Bloom. You can seen those here via Vimeo.

Street Art Disco from IanCurtisMinusTheSmoking on Vimeo.



Then I decided to add some other pictures I took yesterday of myself. It's repetition and movement. It's just for fun.

Movement On Repeat from IanCurtisMinusTheSmoking on Vimeo.



Some magazine scans showing Maryna Linchuk on the set of the Miss Dior Chérie commercial shot by Sofia Coppola.

Pictures found here.






Also this lovely picture shot by Tim Walker. Look at the girl, so nice. Pretty with a capital P :)



Picture via DNA.

And some pictures I found randomnly while surfing on the net. Don't remember where I got them from. But just take a look. I really like them.

Shot by Steven Meisel



Shot by Emilio Tini



I prevously posted a picture from this shoot by Emma Summerton. Here come three more. I think they came via Models.com





By Ram Shergill. Visit his official website for more.



By Craig McDean. A favourite picture of mine.



Starring Tyler Riggs and Dan Felton. Shot by Kristiina Wilson. Styling by Yahaira Familia.




Found via Red Models blog.

A while ago Leon Mark did this shoot for Contributing Editor.





More here.

And recently Jolijn Snijders did a shoot for The Ones 2 Watch's New Wave. Styling by Jordy Huinder. Love the look of this kid. Shouldn't come as a surprise.







Also for The Ones 2 Watch's New Wave George Mavrikos. I like these two pictures. Styling Paul Joyce. Make-up Elizabeth Hsieh. Shows that with good positioning you already create some nice pictures.




The Snijders and Mavrikos shoots can be found here and here.

And thanks to my brother for buying me this new set of speakers. Now I can watch movies on my laptop with quality sound! :D
Not sure if my neighbours will be pleased. It's pretty loud! :))

No comments: