Monday 8 June 2009

+$THROUGH BUT NOT THROUGH, ACCEPTED AND YET NOT ACCEPTED, IT'S CALLED A WAITING LIST&@

Wait WAIT A MINUTEEEEEE FUCK Okay. So Apparently they DO think I'm good enough to attend the school, but I'm not a first choice. So I'm on the F*cking waiting list :(((( There have been 12 people that got chosen. I'm not one of them, but apparently I still have the qualities to attend the school if one of those 12 people who got accepted for some reason isn't able to make it, which is never going to happen NEVER So basically I did make it and at the same time I didn't. So I'm good enough, but not good enough to be among the first 12 chosen ones. NOT COOL. Is it wrong if right now I'm thinking someone of those 12 people just go and freaking die so I can take your place?! NO, it's not! I want this more than anyone there. I'm 22, I'm old, some of them were like 17, go play around a bit first, you can try a million times again. This old kid right here, his time is running out. I want that spot. I need it. This is shitty. But what about my singing then, 'cause I screwed up at the audition. But maybe they remember the first round, 'cause I sang Patrick Wolf's Hard Times and did so wonderfully. Yes I can really sing you guys. :D

No comments: