Thursday 28 May 2009

*%MY FAULT(&

So apparently Women did play Black Rice last night. Hmmm, I guess I forgot about it. Perhaps it didn't leave as much an impact on me as I expected to and it was not that memorable :) Though this might explain why the song was stuck in my head afterwards. 'Cause I already found that pretty strange. So maybe it did leave an impression. Don't know. But truth is that I could hardly hear the singer who's name is Patrick Flegel I believe, although I'm not sure. Anyway. Nice to have this cleared up. Next week around this time I'll be at the Phoenix gig dancing wildly to their impeccable tunes. It's going to be great and it will be nice to go to a gig again where I know the crowd, or at least I, will go completely crazy. Dancing, jumping, aaaaaaaaah. Can't wait!

Patrick Wolf I love you so much! Your music gives me comfort when I need it most.

PATRICK WOLF "HARD TIMES" from IE HAGY on Vimeo.



He used to say he was bisexual, but nowadays apparently he's just gay. And well, it shows LOL Just watch this video of him performing Hard Times. Look what he's wearing! Or I'd better say look what he's not wearing! CRAZY I love it!! 01:34 HILARIOUS! He's never afraid of being himself, whatever people might say or think. Although this video doesn't give that impression :), Patpat is actually an extremely talented and gifted musician. He's able to play so many instruments and plays them so well. In this video he just dances and sings without touching a single instrumental item, making sexy moves, although you can differ on the sexiness of it all. Just watch Mr. Wolf in all his genius. Can't wait to see him perform live again. The guy must be such a sweet and kind person with a HUGEEE heart.

No comments: