Friday 8 May 2009

^(BAMBI SAYS HELLO:{

Just came back from a very nice walk into town. I was looking for a white board, but the only one I saw was 25 euro! I will put some though in it and decide later if it's worth it or not, unless I find a cheaper one of course. Bought a new white shirt and was looking for face paint :) After passing all the shops I got to a place I had been for the very first time again just like a week ago. I went here when I was a little boy, but it was a long time ago since I was there again. I took a polaroid picture, but little bambi happened to just end up a bit out of frame and I had just one picture left :(. I'll scan it when I get to my parents' place again one day. Walking around taking pictures makes me feel really comfortable for some reason. It has some spiritual effect on me and suddenly I look at the world completely different. People keep looking strange at me though, as if they have never seen a person taking pictures before.








































Boy With Falling Stars from IanCurtisMinusTheSmoking on Vimeo.



The Birth of A Boy And His Band from IanCurtisMinusTheSmoking on Vimeo.

No comments: