Saturday 30 May 2009

@%FRUSTRATED FOR LEGITIMATE REASONS_+

How old is that neighbour of mine, 4?! I'm sitting in my parents' garden working on my thesis or trying to and I receive a phone call from the guy who lives next door to me asking me if I'm home 'cause he has forgotten his key. Well, normally that's okay, I mean, it can happen. But come on, this is already the third time! Get your act together damnit. Stop bothering me with this crap. Get a keychain or something, hang it round your neck so you never forget it. Anyway, I told him I'm not home and won't be home until after 6 or something. Another thing is that I've been waiting for a package to arrive which is the main reason why I'm at my parents' place at the moment. But because noone was home on Wednesday evening the person delivering the package decided to drop it off at our neighbour at 2A instead of returning the next day which is also an option. Now I've been coming over to my parents' place everyday to see if our neighbour is home, but she isn't. I just tried again some minutes ago and still she isn't there. It really pisses me off. I want my package! The deliverer should just have returned the following day then I would at least have made sure I'd be there. Then I would already have it. Now I have to depend on the neighbour. Sucks.

No comments: