Tuesday 26 May 2009

^#PATRICK!!!%=

I love you Patrick, you should marry us all!!! Anyway, Mr. Wolf has a new website already for a couple of days. He posted this little video a while ago:

Worldwide Wolf from Patrick Wolf on Vimeo.


To keep you entertained here's and old video of Pat doing Souvenirs in an Elevator, Arcade Fire style:

Pat will be performing at the Lowlands festival, but not for me 'cause it's already sold out and I don't have a ticket :( *cries* But I saw him live before, although I've come to enjoy his music way more than I did at the time of that gig in London. Hopefully, because of his new album he'll announce a real tour soon and will make an appearance in either Paradiso or Melkweg. I expect him to, so I'm looking forward to that! :D

Tonight I'm going for horror, I'm seeing Martyrs at Melkweg tonight (yes, Melkweg's also a cinema) which is said to be very gruesome so I'm excited :) Tomorrow finally WOMEN! + Deerhunter, though I'm not all too familiar with Deerhunter, seems I really should spend a lot of time with their albums to truly get into their music. There are some songs that stand out and which I like, but I haven't fallen in love with them yet and don't know if I ever will. But who knows maybe seeing them tomorrow night will do the trick?

No comments: