Friday 15 May 2009

&#FAILED ATTEMPT AT GOING TO THE CINEMA>{

So there I went, thinking I'll just take the tram and get to the Rialto where I've only been once in my 22 year old life. Little did I know that two of the trams you need in order to get there, 3 and 12, aren't stationed at Central station so you need to take a different tram first to be able to take number 3 or 12. Having less than 30 minutes left I decided to check out the Pathé instead as the other tram that goes to Rialto, number 25, was nowehere in sight and I had no idea which tram you needed first to then be able to take number 3 or 12 or how long it would take. Unfortunately the original version of Coraline (non-dubbed that means, but with subtitles) already started ten minutes ago when I got to Pathé Tuschinski. Apart from that one either there wasn't anything else playing which I was interested in seeing or it would play around 9 or something and I was there after 7. Because Pathé De Munt only shows crap apart from perhaps the new Star Trek movie which apparently is pretty spectacular, I took the train back home. Star Trek too would start something after 9 and I wasn't planning on taking that long of a walk through town not when it is raining as it has been almost all day today. So it seems I need to play a movie myself tonight. I wanted to see Three Monkeys by Nuri Bilge Ceylan, which would have been my first ever Nuri Bilge Ceylan movie experience as I haven't seen any of his films yet. Hope it will still be playing tomorrow, Sunday or some other day of next week. :(
And I used to like Fridays... oh well

No comments: