Saturday 16 May 2009

+}MEN'S RAG>!

It's early Saturday morning, I feel like writing. One of my objectives today is to finish reading Virginia Woolf's The Waves, 'cause I haven't finished yet. It's not an easy read and at times I'm more into it than at other moments so every now and then I decide to read some pages a second time.
After weheartit.com became a new favourite site of mine I bookmarked it immediately and it ended up there with my usual websites I visit on a daily basis. However, weheartit.com ended up less addictive than I thought it would be so I pretty quickly got over it after first 'hearting' images intensively. Recently I replaced weheartit.com for a site called Men's Rag, which shows you the latest collection of fashion labels some I had never even heard of. It's a site for men so they only post images of men's clothing. It's very nice and gets you a lot of inspiration. It might lead people to buy these clothes, but I for one don't have that much money or maybe I do, but I like to spend it on cheaper clothing. :) And not too long ago I've apparently been bit by the fashion bug. Ever since getting these new black boots my sense for style has increased tremedously. Of course sites such as Lookbook.nu, Streetpeeper.com, TheSartorialist.com, TheFacehunter.org and melbournestreetfashion.com have influenced this as well as have my daily visitings of the sites Models.com which shows you the latest news about models, but also a lot of pictures from new photoshoots that appear in magazines. The only negative thing about Models.com is that I've ended up watching a lot of symmetrical faces every single day which after a while does result in you thinking everyone looks like that when of course that's not the case. :)

http://mensrag.com

No comments: