Wednesday 6 May 2009

*^I COULDN'T HELP BUT SMILE$%

They started with Nantes having me close to tears :) It was amazing. I could feel it in my stomach, in my chest. I was stunned, speechless. They played every song I wanted them to play. Postcards From Italy, Elephant Gun, My Night With The Prostitute From Marseille and many many more. It was a joy to watch, especially at the end where they played songs by other artists, I felt I had arrived at a wedding party or was in some kind of small bar somewhere hidden in Mexico. Zach is fun and his voice is golden. Who can not love this guy?! One song he played alone on his ukulele. He makes it seem so effortless, like he doesn't even need to try. When his mouth opens and he accompanies himself on his ukulele there can only be perfection. Not one error. Flawless. This man can do no wrong in my book. I watched in admiration. A long time ago since I saw Paradiso this crowded. They overwhelmed me with each song. I was in trance, completely taken over, and could not help but smile. Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Pictures not taken by me





Tonight Metric, such a busy musical start of the week! Lucky me :D

No comments: