Wednesday 27 January 2010

'{WE LOVE YOU SO#.

Try not to cry



I want to watch it all over again!

I'm leaving in about an hour. It's raining and I need to carry two plastic bags in my hand, one really big, my satchel, my black tube thingy containing sheets of paper and my big red backpack. This seems even worse than going on holiday! It's like I'm moving out. So many things I need to take with me!

By Sam Bassett



By Erica Shires




Shot by Ben Toms and styled by Katie Shillingford



By Hasse Nielsen



By Yu Tsai









Model Julia Stegner by Max Farago




Shot by Craig McDean



By Marek Szkudlarek



Shot by Christoph Musiol





Alex Bennett by Justin Wu





By Rafa Gallar



By Giorgio Codazzi & Emmanuele Montalbano





Photographed by Bersa






By Jason Hetherington



By Andrew Weir



Alex Dunstan by Jolijn Snijders







Dorothea Barth Jorgensen by Andreas Sjödin






Karlie Kloss by Paolo Roversi



Jacquetta Wheeler by Marcin Tyszka



Pictures via Models.com, Fashion Gone Rogue, The Fashionisto

LET THE WILD RUMPUS START!!

No comments: