Thursday 21 January 2010

.*BAFTA 2010 NOMINATIONS"-

And the nominees are...


Over the years I've come to prefer the BAFTAs over the Oscars, one reason is their choice of nominees which usually are more interesting than those of the Oscars. Whereas the Academy at times seems to be influenced by star quality and box office results, the BAFTAs appear more credible, with often some surprise nominees that I too feel are more deserving than some of the more obvious choices the Oscars go for. Also, with only one hour of time difference I'm able to watch the BAFTAs on the BBC without having to wake up in the middle of the night or actually early morning to watch the ceremony. 'Cause this is the case with the Oscars of which I can never be sure, by the way, that they will be broadcasted on Dutch television at all (!!!) And perhaps, yes, perhaps :D I just got a more loving kind of feeling towards the Brits! Just a little...maybe ;)

No comments: