Sunday 17 January 2010

"]MY MISTAKE*(

I've been using the term prepatory for months when I actually meant preparatory, 'cause I've been going to preparatory school. I guess I've been confused 'cause in French it's préparé, so 'prepare' even though it's also préparatoire. Anyway, I just discovered my mistake while reading C.S. Forester's 'The General' :D The good that reading can do

Check out this band called Local Natives and their song Airplanes

Airplanes Split from Local Natives on Vimeo.

Such a wonderful song.
Very nice voice as well

I finally watched Låt Den Rätte Komma In (Let The Right One In) today. Dutch critics have called it the best film of 2009 and I might agree. I don't know what a 'best film' is, but Let The Right One In is definetly great. I especially loved the two young actors who play Oskar and Eli. They play their roles so well. I would seriously give them an Oscar for their performances if I was in charge. There's one scene where Oskar looks at Eli with such fascination. His eyes just gaze at her. I'm not sure if I've ever seen young love portrayed so well. I'm still a bit stunned.

No comments: