Friday 22 January 2010

?^THE HARDEST BUTTON TO BUTTON%\



I've been listening to The White Stripes this morning and realized I never really heard them speak, so I looked up the first interview that I found on YouTube and watched it and I'm very impressed by how ordinary they seem, especially Jack. He comes across as such a thoughtful guy. And I expected Meg to say nothing at all 'cause I feel that's how they've made her appear over the years, as the one being more in the background, mysterious and all with Jack claiming the spotlight. But that's not the way it is at all. I now am even more interested in what the relationship between the two of them is.

And this video for The Hardest Button To Button is such a treat

THE WHITE STRIPES - THE HARDEST BUTTON TO BUTTON from Lance Bangs on Vimeo.


It's such a simple idea, but executed so well and to full extent. Love it.
Another Gondry original :D

No comments: