Tuesday 12 January 2010

<*QUIET DAYS)_

I'm having another quiet day, this time at my parents' place. Brought a book, magazines to cut out pictures for collages, my camera, my laptop. Basically everything I need to survive :)

I watched The Thin Red Line last night and normally I'm not much of a quoter, but some of the dialogue in this one is very thoughful, especially the lines spoken by the voice-overs.

Private Witt: Do you ever feel lonely?
First Sgt. Edward Welsh: Only around people.

First Sgt. Edward Welsh: '[...] If I never meet you in this life, let me feel the lack; a glance from your eyes, and my life will be yours.'


I can't believe Nick Nolte didn't get a Oscar nomination for his role here. He was outstanding.

A really old one by Terry Richardson



Some of the things I made over the last couple of weeks. Nothing special, but it's fun to share and makes for something different. All these photographs are nice, but some change every now and then can be good





























No comments: