Saturday 9 January 2010

*>BABY, IT'S COLD OUTSIDE~/

...and inside as well! This type of weather asks for lying in bed all day underneath the covers while watching a movie. Today I had to go to school though, so I was obliged to leave the house. As a result I fell twice, but in a way you can say I've been asking for it 'cause I refused to wear my boots and wore these other shoes instead. I doubt I'll leave the house tomorrow, thanksfully I live upstairs from a supermarket!

Picture time

Shot by Vincent Nord









By Daniel Jackson



Flavia de Oliveira by Fabio Bartelt



Boyd Holbrook photographed by Clarke Tolton











Bianca Balti by Gianluca Fontana






Benny Horne shoots Jacquelyn Jablonski






Katie Fogarty by Aitken Jolly



Julie Rode by Hans Zeuthen



Marloes Horst by Benny Horne

I'm ringing the titty alarm on this one!






Bette Franke by Azim Haidaryan



Agnete Hegelund by Jason Nocito



The georgeous Anna Selezneva by Camilla Åkrans



Shot by Takahiro Ogawa






Shot by Glen Luchford, styled by Panos Yiapanis



By Alasdair McLellan



Benoni (love that name) Loos by Kris De Smedt




Mario Loncarski by Sam Scott Schiavo



Michael Elmquist by Colin Angus








By Bella Howard




Brian Shimansky by Saverio Cardia




Daria Werbowy by Inez van Lamsweerde + Vinoodh Matadin




Thanks to The Fashionisto, Fashion Gone Rogue and COÛTE QUE COÛTE
Spoon's Transference has LEAKED!!

No comments: