Tuesday 8 September 2009

>)THE XX IS THIS YEAR'S BON IVER_%

If you haven't listened to their album yet you should!!! It's incredibly addictive and one of the best albums I've heard so far that has been released this year. It's kind of my Bon Iver's For Emma, Forever Ago for 2009, meaning that no matter how many times I listen to the album it's as great as when hearing it for the first time, plus it never gets old so I can definitely see me playing this record until the end of this year and beyond even. Like the Takeaway Show and Black Cab Sessions some Dutch kids have launched their own Amsterdam version simply called Amsterdam Acoustics. So it's the Takeaway Show meets Black Cab Sessions out on the streets of Amsterdam. The xx apparently were in Amsterdam in July and they recorded this:



Can you believe it, just two guitars is all it takes to play this song?!! It's almost identical to the album version.

No comments: