Monday 28 September 2009

%$ALL IS LOVE_(

I'm listening to Karen O And The Kids' soundtrack for Spike Jonze's (Being John Malkovich, Adaptation) upcoming picture Where The Wild Things Are. So far it's very light and fun giving you the mood as if you're on this huge adventure :) I can imagine ships at sea and exciting travels to unknown lands. It really sparks my imagination. So I'm even more excited for the film now. It's going to be so sweet. This is one of those films I would just want to go and see wearing my pyjamas and bringing a stuffed animal with me as company. Perhaps I might just go and do that :D It's going to be so cute, the little boy in me will be all smiles!

Here's All Is Love



And follow this link to visit Spike Jonze's blog
Tonight, Patrick Wolf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: