Sunday 6 September 2009

<_RETURN OF THE CRIBS + PICTURES_=

The new The Cribs album has finally leaked. I've been anticipating it for a very long time. I loved their Men's Needs, Women's Needs, Whatever, so I couldn't wait to hear Ignore The Ignorant! I like what I'm hearing so far ;)

Darya. She's pristine looking. What a beautiful face. Matt Irwin is the lucky guy to capture her for Dazed Digital







Styled by Gabriel Balestra and photographed by Andrea Medici. Model Keith Browning




More here at The Fashionisto


Cyryl Rozwadowski photographed by Kwannam Chu




Via The Fashionisto

Mathias Lauridsen by Camilla Åkrans




Via The Fashionisto

Nice styling. Hat and expression on the face of the model make it really stand out.
Shot by Sven Baenzinger. Model Adrian Wlodarski



Via COÛTE QUE COÛTE

Shot by Jean-Baptiste Mondino



More here at his official website

Check out Man About Town Magazine

No comments: