Tuesday 1 June 2010

<#YOU NEVER GET NERVOUS ANYMORE_=

Last night after work I had to run like a crazy person to catch my train. And right after I jumped in the doors closed behind me. All the fault of this woman who decided to agree with doing the survey. She was going to be the last person I would call that night and I kept my fingers crossed hoping she would say no but the fool said yes. Hopefully tonight it will be a no and I don't have to run.

Os Gêmeos, I posted about them before once. Now look at what they did to this building in Lisboa




And some drawings by Michael Rytz





Via BOOOOOOOM!

By Oscar Tuazon



By Alexandra Bircken



Via Contemporary Art Daily

This song by Menomena is bliss



10 images picked randomnly by me











Thursday I will see Jónsi oooooooooooooh :DDDD

No comments: