Thursday 10 June 2010

*~GIVE ME THAT NAKED NEW SKIN RUSH>{

Today I'm going to spend the day with just me, taking real good care of myself :D After having worked three evenings in a row I now have a day off which means I'm going into Amsterdam to walk around, visit a museum, a market, a second hand book store, a second hand clothing store and a cinema!

To get in the mood



It looks as if could start raining any moment, which means it's gonna be a perfect day! :P

Crappy quality, but it happened, The Strokes performed live, first time in years!




Looked like fun, if only I could have been there :((
I'm left watching videos and dancing in my room pretending

This was the setlist, oh my

New York City Cops
The Modern Age
Hard To Explain
Repitlla
What Ever Happened
You Only Live Once
Soma
Vision Of Division
I Can't Win
Is this It
Someday
Red Light
Last Night

ENCORE
Under Control
12:51
Juicebox
Heart In A Cage
Take It Or Leave It

10 images










No comments: