Thursday 3 June 2010

&!IT WILL ALL END IN TEARS|{

Today it's Jónsi day and I feel like buying a new shirt. Like the kind the kid on the right is wearing


Or this guy


Or this bathtub kid


I feel like it's already in the afternoon, 'cause I've already eaten and I woke up around 5 am (!!!!) Don't know what's going on but lately I've been waking up way too early. Normally I wake up around 8, which is already waaaaaaaaay too early, but now things have gotten even worse. And when I try to go back to sleep my head fills up with thoughts and I'm not able to. Sucks

As I was browsing through my image collection to find examples of the kind of shirt I'm looking for I thought let's post some looks for the summer ;)

































And sorry girls, only men's clothing here. Not that I don't care about women's clothing and I wouldn't be afraid to wear something bought at the women's department, but it's not something that I've ever done. If someone finds me a good pair of leggings, let me know! :D

Oh why not, let's help out the girls as well



















Hmmm altogether these weren't just summer looks, but they're nice no? And that's what it's about :P
And as it's not all sunshine in summer... you better keep that trenchcoat near you, you never know when there will be rain falling from the sky you know!

No comments: