Friday 11 June 2010

$&MEN DEVELOP BRAINS WHEN THEY HAVE FAILED IN EVERYTHING ELSE:_

I'm packing all the stuff that I made for school over the years into boxes or rolling them up like drawings and things. The car's gonna be full!

I want this guy's legs. Just look, so thin!!! And not just the lower part but the upper part as well. I always find my tighbones to be a bit thick


Larry is the only one on his street from The Facehunter Show on Vimeo.

Haha, looking too gayish fashiony and saying it with the cutest French accent ever, love Yvan!
I know too well about straight guys being misrecognized as gay because of the way they dress. But true, not all gay guys dress well and not all straight guys lack imagination. You just can't tell...

So this Larry chap has a blog right here

Shot by Erica Shires and styled by James Tinnelly


Via COÛTE QUE COÛTE

No comments: