Saturday 19 June 2010

"#BURBERRY PRORSUM SPRING/SUMMER 2011(+

It's basically like last time's Fall/Winter 2011 collection but with lighter fabrics and without the big military type boots.

Here's the full show minus (mostly) The Kooks soundtrack :(



I'll always envy Thomas Penfound's icy white hair. Soooo pretty. I never want to turn into anyone else, but just for that hair I would like to be him, for one day at least! :P


These New Puritans, Woop woop!


I like it BUT come on, a little bit more difference between this and the Fall/Winter collection would have been nice. They should have brought in some colour like they did when Cole Mohr used to be a regular instead of Alex Dunstan and Co. Not that I don't fancy looking at Mr. Dunstan walking down the runway, but time's have definitely changed!

This was their collection for Spring/Summer 2008 when Burberry was just Burberry and not Burberry Prorsum



And here's that beauty of a trench in which they sent Cole Mohr parading down the runway


Via The Fashionspot
That's summer right there! COLOURRRRRR

I do like this addition to their Fall 2010 collection though


Blue leather trench, YUM
Via The Fashionisto

No comments: