Sunday 13 June 2010

%*IN SUMMER WE EAT STRAWBERRIES&{

I'm at my parents' place after visiting a good friend of theirs together with them this afternoon. Tomorrow evening I have to go to work. During the day I might paint or draw. I was looking for this tape that I need to start the painting/drawing I have in mind and thought I left it at my parents', but just before they came to pick me up I found it in a box at my place. Had I found it before I would have made the painting/drawing today and probably would not have ended up spending the entire day with my parents, but oh well, I enjoyed it

This video looks cool. Song's nice as well

Breakbot - Baby I'm Yours (feat. Irfane) - HD from Ed Banger Records on Vimeo.

Those girls in the picture from my last post with their ice lollies made me feel all summer-ish. Model Paul Boche brings in the summer as well. Shot by Ishida Shohei, which do you prefer? The boy or the girls?







Via COÛTE QUE COÛTE

In about 9 weeks or more I'll be going back to school :-D

No comments: