Wednesday 10 March 2010

:_WHERE'S THE MEN'S COLLECTION?±'

I've been somewhat quiet lately, not because I'm Chat Roulette addicted (forgot all about the site!) but because I had Couchsurfers crashing at my place for four nights. They're from Québec, bu they had been travelling for already six months, so before arriving in my city they were in Germany. Really nice people, very kind, full of life, really sweet. So I've been hanging out with those two kids for the last couple of days, but they left this morning so I'm getting back to my old life. It's almost as if I've been on vacation myself. Also, my dad's back in the hospital, but everything's fine, at least for now. Lot of things going on, feels as if it's the weekend already, but not yet!

Such a cool style!!
I demand a men's collection NOW!









Clothes by A.F Vandevorst
Pictures via COÛTE QUE COÛTE

No comments: