Tuesday 30 March 2010

@+WE BUILT A FIRE>-

Seabear are from Iceland and they're about to release their second album We Built A Fire. I, however, have been having the pleasure of already been able to listen to the record and it's pretty darn good! Warm Blood and Cold Summer are probably my favourites. They've also released a video for the song I'll Build You A Fire which you can enjoy watching below

Seabear - I'll Build You A Fire from seabear on Vimeo.


Visit their site for more



I guess not many people know that much about models like I do so when I say the name Lyle Lodwick it will not exactly ring a bell. But I happen to know the guy pretty well. He's quite the successful model and a favourite of Bryanboy. Now, thanks to Stereogum, I've found out that he, like many other models such as Josh Beech and George Barnett, is in a band. His is called BRAHMS and I like what I hear

Brought It Out by Brahms from Big Ugly Yellow Couch on Vimeo.


Subtext Is Deadly by Brahms from Big Ugly Yellow Couch on Vimeo.


Via Stereogum
You can download some demos from their website

I plan on seeing Alice In Wonderland today and perhaps also Shutter Island, 'cause on Tuesdays you get a discount at the Pathé cinema, so better see two on the same day and not having to wait till next Tuesday! ;)

No comments: