Friday 26 March 2010

^~MIGHT BE THE BEST PIECE OF SHORT FILM I'VE EVER SEEN"]

Imagine this video popping up as a sequence in a feature length film, wouldn't that be amazing?

Johansson / Heidi Nilausen from AHDW on Vimeo.

Something like this could have so fitted in J'ai Tué Ma Mère. This is what I mean by saying that film is like one being held together by short/art video sequences. If I ever make a feature length film it will be full of sequences like the one above

Via COÛTE QUE COÛTE

Oh, and go to this website Why Music Matters

Features animated shorts about musicians like the one below of Kate Bush

Music Matters - Kate Bush (23-3-10) from Music Matters on Vimeo.



Hmmmmmmmmm I was planning to see The Hurt Locker at a cinema in Amsterdam tonight but I feel like staying home with me, myself and I. Let's watch a movie here, tomorrow going to school! :D

No comments: