Saturday 5 December 2009

^#UN CONCERT À EMPORTER AVEC PHOENIX)~

Third day in a row that I've woken up early, way too early, especially considering today is my day off from school and I'm still tired of seeing Mr. Casablancas last night. Just came across a new Takeaway Show featuring one of my favourite bands Phoenix! It has been a long time since I saw a Take Away show that really sparked my interest. Seems it was a beautiful day in Paris when they were out recording. They're performing 1901, Lisztomania, One Time Too Many and Long Distance Call. Enjoy!

Phoenix - 1901 - A Take Away Show from La Blogotheque on Vimeo.



Phoenix - Lizstomania / One time too many - A Take Away Show from La Blogotheque on Vimeo.



Phoenix - Long distance call - A Take Away Show from La Blogotheque on Vimeo.

No comments: