Friday 4 December 2009

>)MR. STROKES+"

I'm super excited about seeing Julian Casablancas tonight, just the thought of seeing one fifth of The Strokes! I mean, it's not like they're really legendary or something, but they're definitely one of the most successful and well known bands out there, I mean they're pretty huge! And I feel like they've been in the music industry for like forever. So I feel pretty special 'bout hearing the voice of The Strokes sing live for me tonight. Who knows, he might play some Strokes tunes! I can already imagine the crowd going wild when that would happen. I'll take my camera with me to take some pictures, but I won't be surprised if I get so caught up in the music and hardly find time to shoot, his songs are too catchy! Also, who's in Amsterdam tonight is Mr. Devendra Banhart. I would have loved to see him as well, but both Julian and he are playing at the same time. I'm sure though that one day I'll see Devendra, but for now I'm all 'bout Julian Casablancas!!!!! Can't wait! :-DDD

Can't believe it but there are still tickets available (!) so anyone who wants to join me, you still can!!

No comments: