Sunday 6 December 2009

>&FEVER RAY_+

Just the other day I was thinking that I should watch more music videos, 'cause that's something I don't do enough and there are so many great ones out there that I have yet to discover. But I'll be honest and say that sometimes I just don't have the patience to. I start playing a video but almost never finish watching it until the end. I'm too impatient. When you listen to a song you can walk around, do a little dance, focus on different things while still enjoying the music that's playing. Sometimes, of course, some songs demand a little more of your attention. Most of the time, though, I can focus on something else while listening, but that's not the case with watching a video.

This video by Fever Ray I'm watching right now and I'll immediately share it

When I Grow Up from Fever Ray on Vimeo.



Looks so good. I especially like these. Nice angles, great colours. Perfect





No comments: