Monday 30 November 2009

=&PATRICK WATSON TONIGHT*%

Take Away Show #97 _ Patrick Watson (full version) from vincent moon / temporary areas on Vimeo.

I'm tired of being alone

I didn't get the chance to see Two Door Cinema Club and Golden Silvers the other night because I was working at the IDFA. Right now I'm a bit dying for a gig so I've decided to see Patrick Watson tonight. I'm just goinna spend that money :-D
It will be a kind of warm-up for Julian Casablancas who will be here on Friday!!!

So many gigs are coming up, some expensive, some not that much. There's already Spoon, Phoenix + Two Door Cinema Club as support (!!!!), The xx (second time), Japandroids (are playing same night as The xx :((, might sell my The xx ticket!) and Vampire Weekend (although I've seen them at Lowlands and they're expensive to see!)
Gonna be another busy year...

So tonight Patrick Watson and in some minutes taking pictures I guess, walking round the city. I bought a Lomolito with a blue flash. They're 15 euros and are throw away cameras, so you can only use them once, but I really wanted one. So there.

It's always good to look at pictures for inspiration after you've just woken up. Here are some by photographer Antonella Arismendi














More here
I don't like all of her pictures, but some of them are quite nice like the ones I've posted above

And to mix things up, 'cause there's a world beyond fashion photography out there ready to be explored. I've just picked out some photographers at random...

Stewart Simons









Yann Orhan




















Adam Jeppesen







Pictures found here
Whenever you look for some inspiration there's a good chance you'll find it on that site

1 comment:

Hernâni Gomes said...

you have a good taste to pick up photos and present them
all of them make me feel bad, I still have a lot to learn :)