Friday 6 November 2009

!)SCHEYNIUS + WERBOWY?^

Lina Scheynius definitely is one of the best photographers I know. She takes pictures exactly the way I want to take them. If you've never checked her out you should, just click this


Someone whose work I also love is Felix Werbowy. As with Scheynius I don't know much about them as photographers, whether they're well known or not. But I can't imagine anyone not liking their work.

More of his work here
Don't know if he's in any way related to model Daria Werbowy but I don't think so.


This guy from Germany is supposed to surf my couch tonight. Should have been here around 6pm, it's almost 7. I'm getting a bit worried :( I gave him my phone number though, so I think things should be fine else he would have called. At least I hope so.

No comments: