Friday 20 November 2009

>&DAUL KIM@$

It's strange cause these days I'm so involved into photography/fashion photography that I know some models, recognize them, know their names, follow news about who is the new kid to watch, who is doing this campaign or has recently done this shoot. So when one of those models dies it's like when a favourite muscician or actor/director/writer, anyone I happen to know about dies. Not many people know her, but I knew who she was and I loved some of her pictures. Just recently I posted this one because I liked it so much.


I even made an ink drawing of which one of the images I used for inspiration was a picture with her in it.
She was only 20 years old and apparently suffered from depression. She was found dead in Paris after committing sucide.

No comments: