Friday 13 November 2009

(@CHANEL SPRING/SUMMER VIDEO_+

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm this video for Chanel's 2010 Spring/Summer collection is just so delicate, so calm. Dree Hemingway you can model for me any time! The close-ups of the clothes, the eyes, the little sequence between models Freja and Baptitste where the sexual attraction rises, the birds chirping in the background... Best fashion video ever?



Unbelievable
Thanks to COÛTE QUE COÛTE

This is why I love Dazed & Confused. They always got the best styling, the best editorial spreads. They're punk, fresh, know how to capture youth culture so well, they bring art with a twist, aren't afraid to look forward and push the boundaries. It's one of the best magazines out there. Too bad it's quite expensive especially considering you can find most editorials out on the internet. If only the magazine consistsed of only editorials I might buy every issue.







And did I mention I love the Dazed & Confused font they keep using?
Pictures from The Fashionisto and Fashion Gone Rogue

Maricarala Boscono is one of my favourite models. here she looks just like a movie star

Shot by Peter Lindbergh via Fashion Gone Rogue

No comments: