Wednesday 18 November 2009

!(A DAY TO STAY IN>{

So I thought let's go outside today, pick up the pictures I brought to get developed and then head to the library to get some nice photography books and maybe after go for a walk and take some pictures. But as soon as I stepped outside the wind almost blew me away. At one point my black hat even flew from my head and I head to run after it to not let the wind take it away! It's horrible weather. A bit of wind is okay, but this is way too much. Better stay inside to watch movies, draw, make paintings, take pictures and read Virginia Woolf's To the Lighthouse, all while listening to some music. Summer lies far behind us.

One of the film rolls I had developed was a pretty old one coming from this camera that has not been used in a very long time. No idea what the roll contained. So I'm surprised to see that it contained some pictures of me from prom night when I was still in secondary school. Vintage me :)




Guess I did change, or at least a tiny bit ;)
In two of these pictures I look pretty awful though hehe
Btw I dont have lipstick on in picture two, my lips just get red like that sometimes. All natural ;)

The second film roll contained nothing of course cause that one came from my 4 Lens Lomo Action Sampler :((

No comments: