Sunday 9 May 2010

%#I'VE COME A LONG LONG WAY*(

Today it's mother's day so I'm at my parent's place, obviously.
Thursday I'll be in LILLE! :P

Let's talk about clothes that I want or looks that I like or something.
I still have a bit of trouble breathing...

I've been wanting a hat like the one this guy wears for quite a long time. Perhaps Marion can help me out! :)


And I love shorts and the pants the kid wears in the picture below. It's soft and kind of like the long john I have, kind of...


Of course this kid is not carrying the rug with him when walking outside, but it all matches quite well, doesn't it? Love the bordeaux sweater and the high cut jeans.


I'm a sucker for wearing shorts over a jeans or long john or pants. Dude looks cool. Good and simple use of colour.


Very simple, but what I like most is how long and straight it looks. And it just fits this kid real well. Well proportioned.


Found this one via Lookbook once. It's such a good eye popping raincoat. Sometimes one great item already makes for a really cool outfit and all you need is some nice and simple shoes and socks to finish things off.


I don't know if dude is wearing two pants or one high cut pants and a long one underneath or just long socks. But there's something happening right under the back of his knees.


I just love that kind of print this kid has on his pants and the black long socks or long john go very nicely with the black boots. And the way he wears his shirt as if the wind is blowing it open into a triangle form. Well done.


I've finally been falling in complete love with Beach House and I'm about to fall harder for Joanna Newsom than I ever did before. Why is it so expensive to see her??! I have a job now and all, so who knows, I'll go and see her! Besides, first year at the HKU I plan on doing the Bachelor in Fine Art but the teacher one, so that will cost me 1600 instead 7600 euros.

Oh Joanna...

Joanna Newsom - 2004.11.xx birmingham - 06 en gallop from onigiri8989 on Vimeo.

This is when Beach House did a Black Cab Session, almost got teary eyed...



Victoria's voice is just too good

And this little band called Patch William is quite good also, they caught my attention because of the singer :P

Patch William - Get Back Home from Frys Gig on Vimeo.

Ooooooowww I have a funny feeling inside

This is me some time ago.










'You've been knocking me down with the palm of your eye' Peach, Plum, Pear by Joanna Newsom

1 comment:

Hernâni Gomes said...

the kitchen picture is my fav :D

I have a new haurcut/look :D